Resistance with every step
Wear AGOGIE pants for an instant intensity boost. Add to your workout and feel inspired to move more. Take them off and feel springy and strong.
AGOGIE Wearable Resistance Pants are great to increase your workouts to achieve ultimate muscle performance. Our resistance wearable equipment has built-in resistance bands, which add a layer of in-line resistance over the natural muscle and ligament lines, creating an exoskeleton of resistance.
- AGOGIE pants have eight resistance bands built-in, adding constant tension to every movement.
- Just wearing AGOGIE offers a convenient and comfortable way to:
- Maximize your day. Wear them while you run errands or do stuff around the house, and you’ll transform your everyday activities into a passive workout.
- Maximize your workout. These pants will dial up the intensity of any exercise routine.
- Maximize your performance. Training in AGOGIE means increased speed, agility, and athletic performance.
Medium to Long duration exercises.
The +20s are great for:
- All-day wear
- Walking or long-distance running
- Working around the house or yard
- Endurance exercises
- Cardio workouts
- Anytime you want to activate your muscles more
AGOGIE pants are unlike any other pants you’ve owned, and how they fit is key to reaping all their benefits. The unique design creates an exceptional fit, so you may wear a different size than you do in other athletic brands.
Before selecting your size, please check out our size chart or use the chat feature to talk to a customer representative to help you find the size that’s right for you.
What is resistance apparel?
Our resistance apparel has built-in resistance bands, which add a layer of in-line resistance over the natural muscle and ligament lines, creating an exoskeleton of resistance. Think about it as adding gravity to every motion rather than adding weight. This helps build secondary support muscles while activating the core, lower back, and hip flexors, creating more power and speed.
I did the proper size in +40 & the looser sometimes size in +20, they both are a comfortable fit, these are just a perfect fit and a great nothing extra to it work out that will definitely make a difference for me.
It’s just ok. I’m 5’0 tall and the medium is so short! It pulls up from the bottom where it’s supposed to secure on your heel so that the bands get stretched. But because the inseam is short, that heel part just pulls up to my ankles as I walk, which kind of defeats the purpose of the bands pulling and contracting. I got a Medium Petite. Should have maybe got the regular Medium instead.
My pants are too small I need a different size
I ordered my estimated size based on your chart and they're too big.
Wrong size sent and haven't got the correct ones yet