Resistance training is very popular and has been recommended as an essential part of many recognized exercise programs. Its benefits are commonly associated with muscle strength, blood pressure control, improved bone density levels, weight management, among others.
Resistance bands are used by millions of people each day to strengthen muscles, burn fat, and rehabilitate tendons and joints.
WHAT IS RESISTANCE TRAINING?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF RESISTANCE BANDS?
Time working out and training your body can cause overuse injuries of the knees, back, and hamstrings. Resistance training is great to help alleviate and prevent unneeded stresses.
STRENGTHEN & TONE YOUR MUSCLES
Resistance training helps muscles stay strong and flexible. Build full body strength and a stronger core and body to push through personal limits.
UNDERSTAND YOUR BODY
Resistance training creates strain on muscles and results in positive growth and strength development. Build your body and strength by practicing resistance training in your daily life.
BENEFITS OF RESISTANCE Training
BENEFITS OF RESISTANCE TRAINING FROM MAYO CLINIC
- By stressing your bones, strength training can increase bone density and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Help manage or lose weight by increasing your metabolism to help you burn more calories.
- Enhance your quality of life and improve your ability to do everyday activities.
- Protect your joints from injury. Building muscle also can contribute to better balance.
- Reduce the signs and symptoms of many chronic conditions, such as arthritis, back pain, obesity, heart disease, depression and diabetes.